If you’re currently in a support role working alongside Account Managers and looking to move into an Account Executive role or an Account Executive looking for further exposure, working on accounts with heightened technical requirements, enhance your client-management capabilities and move into managing your own portfolio, with the support and mentoring provided to ensure your success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working within the team to deliver Aon’s value proposition for a significant portfolio of SME and mid-market clients
- Assist in supporting and providing day-to-day client servicing to a portfolio of clients, working alongside the Branch Manager
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within a designated portfolio
- Assisting on business development opportunities within new and existing accounts across all aspects of Aon offerings
- Experience in commercial insurance, in either a Broker Support capacity or exposure to client-facing and advising on a range of commercial General Insurance products
- Client relationship management capabilities with communication and presentation skills
- An innovative and collaborative approach with a team player mentality
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop as an individual
About Aon Commercial
A core Client Segment within Aon Risk Solutions, Commercial specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for top-tier SME / mid-market clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State Capital and an extensive Regional Branch network.
How to Apply
A great career progression opportunity with the support to ensure your success, apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.