- Have a passion for delivering results and first-rate client service
- Join this rapidly expanding team which has ambitious growth plans over the long term
- Build a solid career and broaden your client management skills in commercial
Join our fast-paced, highly motivated Small Business Insurance team in Parramatta and perfect your client management skills. Broaden your knowledge of commercial risk and work closely with experienced and passionate client managers and leaders, gaining exposure, experience and qualifications from day one to ensure your success.
This is an opportunity with multiple positions available to get into a dynamic and rapidly expanding team which has ambitious growth plans over the long term. With a focus on maintaining an existing portfolio of small business clients your responsibilities will include:
- Following up warm leads ensuring exceptional service delivery for a portfolio of small business clients
- Providing advice to clients, ensuring they have adequate insurance protection
- Ensuring the client and portfolio profitability is maintained
You thrive working in a team environment and enjoy collaborating with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, other key skills will include:
- Preferably you have experience within the general insurance broking or direct insurance sector, domestic or commercial
- Prior experience either in following up on new client warm leads or maintaining a portfolio of existing clients or supported on portfolio management
- Tier 1 broking qualification would be advantageous though we can train you and provide the certification
- Solutions focussed and a love of problem solving
- Exceptional influencing and presentation skills
For a committed team player with an interest in furthering and developing a career in insurance this is an opportunity to build on your commercial experience or move into the commercial sector.
About Aon Risk Solutions
Within Aon Risk Solutions, Commercial specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for top-tier SME / mid-market clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State capital and an extensive regional branch network.
How to Apply
Become a part of this high performing team and a successful career path for yourself, apply online.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.