Managing a portfolio of small business clients across a range of industries as part of the Small Business Insurance team, you’ll build experience in SME Commercial and a long standing career in broking.
We’ll build upon your knowledge of workers' compensation insurance and develop you into commercial lines, opening up multiple career paths. This could be the stepping stone to becoming a Corporate Broker, Liability Underwriter or Professional Indemnity Specialist
- Phone-based advisory role managing your own portfolio of small business clients
- Providing advice to clients, ensuring they have adequate insurance protection suited to their business’s requirements
- Focus on maintaining client and portfolio profitability
- Experience in workers compensation managing a portfolio of clients
- Passion about providing exceptional value to clients
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills
- Work effectively within a team environment and to collaborate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
Be part of a fast-paced, highly motivated team, focused on developing your client management capabilities and broadening your knowledge of commercial risk. Work closely with experienced and passionate client managers and leaders, gaining exposure, experience and qualifications from day one to ensure your success.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to become part of a high performing team starts here, make your mark and apply online.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.