- Exciting opportunity to build a profile in Aon and manage a branch in regional NSW
- Hands-on role with the scope and opportunity to make it your own
- Established team to manage with a broad and varied portfolio of clients to service
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world. At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
As “the face” of the branch in this hands-on role, you’ll be focusing on managing existing relationships with a cross section of clients and industries, as well as identifying new business development opportunities to drive continued growth and profitability within the Wagga Wagga area. Managing and supporting your team, you’ll be developing their potential through providing ongoing training and support as required.
Key focus responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of branch activities, sales and P&L
- Growing the branch portfolio through pro-active methods
- Leading, coaching and motivating team members to achieve retention and new business growth targets
- Accountability for an existing commercial/ mid-market portfolio
- Proactively marketing to clients, identifying opportunities and designing appropriate service strategies
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to ensure service standards are exceeded
A highly motivated, polished and consultative sales professional, you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your leadership capabilities and have a positive impact as a key leader within the Wagga Wagga locality. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrable experience in the commercial insurance sector, preferably broking, with knowledge across a broad range of product classes
- Sales and business development drive and capability, from lead generation to deal closure
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills allowing you to embed yourself within the local community
- Passionate about building a high performing culture and empowering your team
- Previous people management experience including any of the following; performance management, coaching and mentoring
- Well developed and proven communication skills
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, send a brief covering letter with your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. Apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.