- Career development opportunity, defining your broking career pathway on a global scale
- Opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of corporate accounts
- Be part of a driven, technically-proficient and well-respected service team
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
We are looking for an experienced Client Executive to assist in driving growth within our Sydney Corporate team.
You will be working on an existing book consisting of a variety of corporate accounts including IT, manufacturing, food & beverage and real estate, providing day-to-day client servicing as well as identifying opportunities for further revenue growth within these accounts. You will be supporting senior individuals on their high-end accounts so that they can focus on investing in new business opportunities and delivering on strategic objectives that will be beneficial to all the team, as well as potentially holding accounts in your own name.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing solutions and insurance programs
- Conducting contract reviews
- Managing essential interface with the administration support, Claims and Broking teams
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within a designated portfolio
- Assisting on business development opportunities within new and existing accounts for all aspects of Aon offerings
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of General Insurance products
- A mid-market commercial/ corporate broking (maybe underwriting) background
- Experience preferably managing your own book of clients or supporting senior brokers with their high-end client accounts
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification
- An innovative and collaborative approach with a team player mentality
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible insurance professional to enhance their client-management and technical capabilities in a diverse and challenging role. Ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to ensure your success and a pathway for career progression.
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Within Aon Risk Solutions, Corporate specialises in the provision of exceptional Risk Management solutions and services to a broad portfolio of large and complex organisations.
How to Apply
To further enhance your career within a large broking house, apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.