This permanent full-time role has been created to maintain Aon’s high service standards on this portfolio of financial institution, mid-market and blue-chip Global & Corporate accounts. The goal is to further advance Aon’s standing as the market-leader in the Professional & Financial Lines Insurance space. Your responsibilities will be:
- Holding a portfolio of financial lines accounts – financial institutions and mid-market
- Assisting the Global & Corporate team with advice regarding their clients’ insurance programs and placing their financial lines covers
- Pro-active business development and portfolio growth
- Negotiating with underwriters to ensure the correct insurance program is in place to protect Aon’s clients
The Melbourne book has been achieving strong growth and this is an opportunity for someone to run their own clients whilst being mentored and developed by experienced senior brokers.
Your dedication and high level of commitment will be what earns you the respect of the team; in return you will learn from an experienced group of individuals nationally and an outstanding mentor who will ensure you have a long and successful career within Aon.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive Professional/Financial Lines broking or underwriting experience
- Broad knowledge of professional liabilities is required, a specialist understanding of D&O would be warmly regarded
- Tier 1 or Diploma insurance broking qualification, or the ability to complete it rapidly, would be expected
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the highest standard of presentation
- Confidence is working with clients of all size and the ability to pro-actively seek portfolio growth
- Proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Innovative problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in the professional/ financial lines space, work as part of a global company and work on top tier clients.
About Aon Corporate
A core Client Segment within Aon Risk Solutions, FSG specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for Professional & Financial Services clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State Capital and an extensive Regional Branch network.
How to Apply
Make your mark and apply online today!
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.