Aon Risk Solutions
We help our clients anticipate the obstacles that stand in the way of achieving their business vision by providing innovative, effective solutions that help clear the path to their success. Our clients range from multi-national companies to industry associations to individuals who use our expertise to manage their own personal financial risks.
Your team - One Underwriting
A core business unit within Aon Risk Solutions, One Underwriting is a leading underwriting agency, providing insurance and risk management solutions and markets to our network of licenced general insurance brokers.
As the Director, you will aim to achieve strategic growth and retention via effective leadership, product management and development, engaging constructively with Aon and the broader broking market, and using your established network locally and internationally to build credibility and create growth opportunities.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing strategic leadership to effectively deliver top- and bottom-line growth
- Utilising your background in, and technical knowledge of, underwriting to enhance the existing portfolios and create new product offerings
- In partnership with National Sales & Distribution Manager, developing and implementing broker engagement plans
- Continuing to drive forward the culture of accountability, entrepreneurial spirit and delivery of a client-first service mentality
- Engaging positively with carriers locally and internationally to build strong relationships and establish One UW as a trusted partner
- Extensive experience within insurers/ agency environments which has built strong technical underwriting and product development skills
- Proven capability in commercial risk portfolio management
- Ability to deliver insightful analysis and reporting on portfolio performance
- Proven success as a leader of multi-tiered teams, building a positive culture of sustainable growth
- A positive reputation as a constructive and trustworthy partner to small-to-medium sized broking houses across the country
- Extensive network within the local, and ideally international, markets would be required to further cement the One UW brand
- Exposure to working in the London market would be highly regarded
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to Apply
Make your mark and apply online today!
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.